Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Information we collect
Information we collect includes the name, address, email address and telephone number of our clients.
To ensure loss or misuse of financial details is avoided, bank or credit/debit card details are not stored by Colour Rich.
We use collected information to stay in contact with clients.
We do not share this information with anyone other than our hosts Adobe and 1&1.
Personal information inaccuracies can be corrected by contacting us. Alternatively, hosting amendments can be made by CMS clients through their website’s control panel.
All Colour Rich products are delivered electronically.
Terms of delivery for a design, development, hosting or SEO package vary, and specific timescales can be found within your signed contract.
To request an update for your project, please contact us.
Design and development
There is no set time frame for cancelling a project.
Should you no longer require our design or development services after paying a deposit and before any work has commenced, we will refund your full payment minus any bank expenses. Should you no longer require our services once work has started, a refund will be issued minus any bank, travel, design or development expenses at a rate of £50 p/h.
To cancel your design or development, please contact us.
Website hosting may be cancelled at any time with no questions asked. Any outstanding hosting costs must be paid in full before any file or domain administration is carried out by Colour Rich.
To cancel your design or development, please contact us.
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you or your customers have submitted to Colour Rich by contacting us. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal or customer information controlled by Colour Rich regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to request removal of your website by contacting us. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Domain name registration policy
- The registration of a domain name and its use is subject to the relevant registration authority’s terms and conditions. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against Colour Rich should a naming authority refuse to register a domain name, and without limitation agree that the administration charge paid to Colour Rich shall be non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We do not guarantee that a domain name applied for can be registered. A domain name should only be assumed as registered once notified by Colour Rich.
- Once entered into a domain contract with Colour Rich, we will invoice £20 per annum for a .com domain and £15 per annum for a .uk domain via invoice. You must not instruct another registrar to register the same domain name after entering into a contract with Colour Rich. Administrative time required to rectify issues as a result will be billable at £50 p/h.
- We accept no responsibility in the use of a domain name and any domain name dispute with another individual or organisation must be resolved directly between the parties concerned. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a domain name, and notify the relevant naming authority on becoming aware of such a dispute. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Colour Rich will not be held liable for any direct or indirect losses caused by non re-registration of domains. The re-registration of domain names are solely the client’s responsibility. We will attempt to contact the owner of the domain in advance of a domain expiry to provide the option to renew a domain name through Colour Rich.
- Domain names can be auto-renewed at the client’s request. Cancellation of a domain name must be received within 24 hours of the renewal date, or be subject to the renewal fees stated in (3).
- We cannot transfer a domain away from Colour Rich within the first 3 months of registration. Transfer administration charges will be billable at £50 p/h.
- All .uk domain names are registered with Nominet UK and are subject to their terms and conditions available at https://www.nominet.uk/uk-domains/policies/
If you have any complaints or a dispute, we will act to resolve the the problem. We aim to provide a high quality service, but recognise that issues arise occasionally.
If you are unhappy with our services, you may send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
115 Broadmarsh Lane
We will thoroughly investigate the issues raised and propose a course of action within one working week of receiving your complaint.
If you believe a Colour Rich client may be abusing our service or spamming, please email email@example.com and we will promptly investigate and respond within one working week of receiving your complaint.